Hydrogen Insights offers a comprehensive perspective on market deployment, investment momentum and cost competitiveness within the hydrogen industry.
As an extension to the annual report, the Hydrogen Council is offering Hydrogen Insights as a paid annual subscription service, providing more granular insights and data about the hydrogen ecosystem and its development.
Subscribers receive access to an annual extended report with more than 100 slides of data and analysis that underpins the report. In addition, subscribers will receive semi-annual updates of the investment tracker.
Hydrogen Insights paid subscription includes:
- Deep dives on market deployment for 4 regions (Europe, Asia Pacific, Americas and Northern Africa and Middle East) including mapping and categorisation of all hydrogen projects
- More granular assessment of investment and announced government support including maturity assessment, split by hydrogen value chain, detailed methodology for investment assessment and insights into government targets and regulatory instruments
- Detailed production cost breakdown including CAPEX (stack, BOP and other system costs), learning rates, comparison of different technologies and key assumptions used for modelling
- Comprehensive perspective on hydrogen distribution and supply chains including potential positioning of regions in hydrogen ecosystem, detailed perspective on hydrogen transportation modes (shipping vs. pipelines) and hydrogen carriers, key assumptions used for modelling
- Additional TCO analysis for end applications including road transport, industrial feedstock (ammonia, steel), shipping and aviation and key assumptions used for modelling
Subscriber shall continue to satisfy the criteria that led to the Hydrogen Council to exercise its initial discretion to provide the Report to the Subscriber, namely that the Subscriber is:
- A Member of the Hydrogen Council; or
- A non-member of the Hydrogen Council that is an industrial organisation, investor, international agency or trade association that has a credible and genuine interest in the promotion of hydrogen as a key energy vector with an important role in decarbonising the global economy and that share the Hydrogen Council’s ethical values and aims.
Should the Hydrogen Council (in its absolute discretion) consider at any time during this Agreement and/or any renewal thereof that the Subscriber has ceased to satisfy these criteria and/or to support these values and goals or has become subject to the control of a third party or parties that do not meet these criteria and/or to support these values and goals it may if this becomes apparent:
- on any renewal date, refuse to renew; or
- during the initial or any subsequent term of this Agreement give 30 days’ notice to the Subscriber to terminate this Agreement
If you are interested in becoming a subscriber or would like additional information, please contact the Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org.